Home Page > FAQ > Are you a 501(c)3?

Yes. Ambitious Kids, Inc. is recognized as exempt under section 501(C)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible for United States citizens. For donors outside of the United States, please consult with your tax advisor about whether your donation will be tax deductible. Please contact us for our tax ID number.

Posted in: Donation