- + 1 786 280 9955
Michelle Goulbourne was born in Miami, Florida and is the mother of a son and daughter. She is the Founder and Webmaster/Database Administrator of Ambitious Kids, Inc. Ambitious Kids.org website was launched in 2001 and is now one of the most frequently visited web site dedicated to empower kids.
She received her BS from DeVry University in Computer Information Systems and earned her MBA in Information Systems With Distinction from Keller Graduate School of Management. She is currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science at New Mexico State University. She is a Research Graduate Student of Computer Science at the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). She serves as a volunteer of the Dade and Broward County School Districts. She also has over 20 years of corporate experience in customer service, and computer technology industry. She also, manages a variety of projects and services specifically focused on minimizing the level of drop-out among school going students of the minority community and other Dade and Broward communities.
• Founder and CEO, manage the day-to-day activities and needs of the organization.
• Recruited and rallied over 400 new volunteers to participate in the Martin Luther King Service Day 2010.
• Lead over 400 volunteers at community events to ensure a successful outcome.
• Managed over 400 volunteers, service activities and learning experiences.
• Analysis of financial data for Ambitious Kids, Inc.
• Direct the activities of staff members and volunteers.
• Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
• Work independently, manage multiple projects and prioritize in a fast paced business environment.
• Adept at executing ideas and strategies.
• Proven relationship skills and abilities to work well with diverse cultures and communities.
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS
• Magna Cum Laude-DeVry University
• Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
• Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
• Sigma Beta Delta Business Honors Society