- Program Development
- + 1 786 262 8114
Lydia Ross was born in Knoxville, Tennessee the second of six children. She did her elementary education in Atlanta, Georgia, Columbus, Georgia, Miami and Knoxville. Her High School education was also completed at Knoxville Catholic High and Fulton High School in Knoxville, Tennessee.
She went on to Clark College in Atlanta, Georgia at the age of 16 earning a BA degree in Psychology. Later she went to NCA&T State and began a Master degree in Industrial Engineering. From an internship she became a full time employee of AT&T. Later she returned to NC A&T State to earn a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering in 1995. In 2010 she earned a MPM at Keller Graduate School of Management graduating with distinction. She is currently pursuing a DBA from Argosy University. Lydia has held positions at the Sands Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, Revlon Distribution Center, AT&T, NC A&T State University, Escod Industries, the City of Miami and the Thurston Group. Some of her accomplishments in the Miami area include:
• Developed LEAD360, a consulting firm to assist small businesses and non-profits in program implementation, process management and fund acquisition.
• Developed afterschool youth programs to develop under privileged children to become responsible citizens.
• Developed Export business to the Czech Republic with a classmate. Went to the Czech and developed warehouse procedures and opened a retail store.
• Acquired two buses for the Historic Mt. Zion Missionary Baptist Church.
• Developed the Mt. Zion Developments Inc. CDC.
• Implemented methods and procedures for the Keeping Miami Beautiful Summer Employment program and managed 146 children.
• Planned and implemented a promotion service for a Navy person being promoted to Captain in the Navy’s Officer’s Chaplain Corp as well as planned and implemented an ordination promotional service for 5 ministers in the historic district of Overtown, Miami, Florida.